1. Name: Heather
2. Due Date: Nov 7
3: Is this a single, twins, triplets, etc: Single
4. How old are you?: 25, going to be 26 next month
5. Do you have any other children? (if so, age and boy/girl?): Nope, this is my first
6. Do you know the sex, or want to know?: Hopefully we'll find out on the 23rd
7. Do you have names picked out, and if so would you like to share?:
Boy: Joseph Nathan (after my dad (Joseph) and my husband.)
Girl: Elisabeth Nicole (after my sisters-in-law)
8. Was this a planned pregnancy or a surprise?: Both. We'd stopped birth control, but weren't really trying. We weren't trying not to, either, figuring that if it happened, it was meant to be. Looks like it was meant to be!
I'm 18 wks along. I have ultrasounds, but the little booger kept those little legs crossed the whole time, so I couldn't see anything. It was an amazing feeling. :) I'll post the ultrasounds, if you're interested.
( If you've ever wanted a t-shirt that says Don't TouchCollapse )