2. Due Date: Nov 7
3: Is this a single, twins, triplets, etc: Single
4. How old are you?: 25, going to be 26 next month
5. Do you have any other children? (if so, age and boy/girl?): Nope, this is my first
6. Do you know the sex, or want to know?: Hopefully we'll find out on the 23rd
7. Do you have names picked out, and if so would you like to share?:
Boy: Joseph Nathan (after my dad (Joseph) and my husband.)
Girl: Elisabeth Nicole (after my sisters-in-law)
8. Was this a planned pregnancy or a surprise?: Both. We'd stopped birth control, but weren't really trying. We weren't trying not to, either, figuring that if it happened, it was meant to be. Looks like it was meant to be!
I'm 18 wks along. I have ultrasounds, but the little booger kept those little legs crossed the whole time, so I couldn't see anything. It was an amazing feeling. :) I'll post the ultrasounds, if you're interested.
Oh, and mostly unrelated: Have you ever said, "I wish I had a t-shirt that says..." during your pregnancy? I have. I got bored, and got some contributions from friends. I went to one of those print-on-demand places, and uploaded some simple designs. If you'd like to check them out, please do. :) I'm not out to make tons of cash, just maybe enough to buy one of these shirts myself.
They're not fancy, but they get the point across. ;) I'm also taking contributions, if you have one you'd like a t-shirt for. I'll happily put it up for you.