Ok, I'm new here. I've been meaning to look around for a community like this for a while. Ever since About.com changed their forum layout to something completely annoying to navigate. And thus, I left the About.com NovemberBabies forum.
I just recently had to re-joined LiveJournal, after a long, long break from it.
Started anew with a new username, layout, etc.
(Thus why I have like, no entries yet. So no, I'm not a troll ^.~)
So I figured I'd look for a similar communtiy. My interest search on 'pregnancy' brought me to a few month names, but the closest I could find was 'november2004' So, on a whim, I typed in 'november2005' as a username, and well... here I am!
Enough of my rambling-- on with the basic survey thing.
1. Name: Gina (Nickname: Sirithre)
2. Due Date: November 10th, 2005
3. Is this a single, twins, triplets, etc: Single
4. How old are you?: 20 (Just barely-- turned on May 4th)
5. Do you have any other children? (if so, age and boy/girl?): Nope
6. Do you know the sex, or want to know?: It's a boy!
7. Do you have names picked out, and if so would you like to share?: The father wants to name it David, after his father (His father died when he was a little over a year old, so he goes through this whole "I never had a father..." woe is me thing. I personally dislike the name, being a bit too boring for me, but he is really insistent on it, so... yeah. I wanted him named Aiden (Irish- Fiery spirit), but it's been turned into a middle name. So the 'official' name as of now is David Aiden. At least it's not a girl, or he'd want to name it Yvette. (err.. ew?)
8. Was this a planned pregnancy or a surprise?: Definitely a surprise O.o;